TrapDraw TrapDraw

Unauthorized? Yeah, right...

I get the message that this copy of the game is unauthorized and illegal, so that I have to go to your homepage to play it.

I close the window, and go to your homepage to play it.

And, behold...

...the copy on your homepage, linked to in the game itself, has the exact same error message.

I'm sorry. The game may be nice. But as long as it opens with the words «This is an illegal copy», I won't play it.

AlexHeaton responds:

I have a game protection method that is clearly not working with something on your computer. If anyone gets this problem can they please email me so i can try and sort it out?
Thanks, this is the first time i have used this, so i am sorry for any inconvienience. The game is still totally playable once that message is gone.

The Pickup Game The Pickup Game

Great

Although, why does the information of the game say it contains mild nudity? I saw no such thing, even though I (think I) finished it :-) But it was a great game anyway! I just couldn't stop playing until I had kissed her. :-)

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

...wOw.

The only sad thing is how much it says about me that I like this game... not only am I an NG addict, I even go crazy over a NG simulator!

Excellent work, man.

Newgrounds: 3 Years Later Newgrounds: 3 Years Later

Fantastic

I guess this is the kind of game that gets funnier and funnier the more Newgrounds experience one has. I'm pretty new here, but I've been here long enough to break out laughing from watching this. My personal favourite is that eleven-year-old - that was hilarious!